Boka SuperBilligt Boende | | | Tipsa vän  

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök   MedlemslistaMedlemslista   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

Thai Airways to finish Bkk-Samui flights

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Resesnack
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Av Meddelande
buzai232
-=Medlem=-
-=Medlem=-

Registrerad: 180504

InläggPostat: 190103 13:10    Rubrik: Thai Airways to finish Bkk-Samui flights Svara med citat

Thai Airways to finish Bkk-Samui flights

The air travel has traveled Bangkok to Samui Worldwide Airport terminal, return, two instances each and every day inside a Boeing 737 transporting as significantly as 149 passengers right after negotiating an agreement with Bangkok Airways in 2008. The non-public airport terminal on Koh Samui was constructed by Bangkok Airways in 1989 and it has been managed with that air travel given that. When THAI began flying the path, the nation's air travel stated it could be hassle-free for vacationers flying by means of Bangkok on Thai Airways to transfer to some TG flight towards the island with all the a single air travel. 成田 佐賀

It had been also deemed a breakthrough at that time, ending a monopoly for that Bangkok-Samui flights sector. Bangkok Airways dominates the path, supplying about 19 flights everyday each and every way. Thai Airways feels it really is justified in cancelling the service this September following a signing in the codeshare agreement with Bangkok Airways this previous year. The air travel can ticket its European or Asian passengers proper by means of to Samui around the everyday Bangkok Airways flights at agreed fares that are competitive for TG to re-sell. The resulting monopoly for Bangkok Airways implies that flights may well expense as significantly as higher than double these of routes in the equivalent distance round the area. Samui Island’s airport terminal was developed since the country’s very first independently owned airport terminal but has faced continual critique from hoteliers about the island who claimed Bangkok Airways managed to acquire tough for competitors for everybody the location. Sooner or later the federal government threatened to construct yet another airport terminal about the island but land appropriation fees have been excessive. Nonetheless, the techniques did bring about THAI gaining landing legal rights for two flights each and every day. Depending on Airlineroute’s timetable details, Thai Airways could on September two finish its TG281 service departing Bangkok at 7.45am, and TG287 departing Bangkok at three.30pm.
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Resesnack GMT + 2 timmar
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet

© Australienguiden

Kontakt :: Om Oss :: Sidkarta :: Hotell :: Hostels :: Butiken
Copyright © AUSTRALIENGUIDEN 1999-

Lägg till sidan som startsidaLägg till sidan som FavoritKontakta oss på Australienguiden
Online just nu:
BOKA BILLIGA HOSTELS!
Boka och välj mellan 3000 Hostels och vandrarhem i Australien! Snabbt & smidigt!

SE HIT! Passa på och köp din resehandbok till mycket lågt pris! Vi säljer nu ut Första Klass Reseguide, Berlitz och Lonely Planet till extremt låga priser. Skynda fynda!
Se resehandböcker »

Mer bra länktips!
Kontantkort Australien »
Återbetalning WH skatt »